Gulf Coast Fiat/Lancia Group "Spring Thing" 2015 & Track Ev

Shows, meets, organized drives, club info
txspider
Patron 2021
Patron 2021
Your car is a: 1977 Spider

Gulf Coast Fiat/Lancia Group "Spring Thing" 2015 & Track Ev

Post by txspider »

Please find info below on the Track event for 3/26 and our "Spring Thing" drive and events for the weekend of 3/26-3/29

Okay this is the official announcement of track day at Harris Hill Race track. Please tell me if you want to attend. We will be inviting
the Alfa guys too, to get the required number. Maybe Jeff can be persuaded to bring his Alfa 4 C?

Here are the basic requirements. I/2 day Track rental is approximately $3,000 which is higher than last year.

1. entry fee $150 per person ( 20 people) if we sign up more we can reduce price.
2. Helmets are supplied but you are welcome to bring your own.
3. Be at track at 8:30 am to receive driving instruction and waiver signing.

This is the 4th time we have done this and it is really a lot of fun driving your car at your limits ! You go as fast as you feel like in a safe venue. It is called Harris Hill for a reason as there are elevation changes . See their web page for details.
http://harrishillroad.com/about-harris-hill-road.php call or email me if you have questions.

Thanks
Wayne Mausbach
Spring Thing Race Track Coordinator
wmausbach99@yahoo.com
713-906-8411

“SPRING THING” Dates Thur. evening 3/26 – Sun. 3/29/15
Location – Comfort Inn – Burnet, TX
Call 512-756-1789 for reservations – Rates are $71.99 for Thur and $101.99 for Fri & Sat
Tell them you are in the “Fiat Club Spring Drive” block (we have 35 rooms reserved and can add more if we book early enough)
Please book as early as possible – rooms can always be cancelled up to 24 hours ahead of the arrival date.
Please let me know when you book and how many of you there will be so I can start planning numbers for events.
Those coming to Track Event will need to make accommodations near San Marcos area for Wed evening 3/25
Mike Rutenberg
rutntutn@hal-pc.org
TXSPIDER
'77 Spider "BLUE" Carb
'82 Spider "RED" FI