North East Events

Shows, meets, organized drives, club info
sidney fiat

North East Events

Post by sidney fiat »

The spider is back on the road after a winters nap. Looking for events or rides in maine or newhampshire. Scott
Bill Pottle

Post by Bill Pottle »

Scott,

Ive started my head gasket project and hopefully I'll be back on the bumpy Maine roads soon. I've posted my project under "Engine and Tuning" Head Gasket Project so keep watch of my progress it should be entertaining! If anything goes bad... save your pennies for some great parts!

Over,
Bill
sidney fiat

Post by sidney fiat »

Hi Bill, I'll take the wheels and trany, just kidding i hope every thing turns out okay. Scott,
peteb875

Post by peteb875 »

There is Italian Car Day ("Tutto Italiano") at Larz Anderson in Brookline, MA.

Check http://www.mot.org.

Love to know about more NE events. Just purchased a 1970 850 Sport this spring and am starting complete tear down restoration.
John Donohue

Pasta Fazoooms

Post by John Donohue »

I have heard of a group called pasta fazooms here in Syracuse NY area - they take rides now and again - if I hear of any rides, I will share info.
sidney fiat

events

Post by sidney fiat »

Thank you John and Pete, The Owls head Museum in Maine has a italian car show in august. Any group or drive would be neet.
fiater

PastaFazoom

Post by fiater »

We've gone on all but one of the Pasta Fazoom rides. The group has grown from about 5 cars to between 30-50 cars. (The number of drivers really depends on the weather!) If you go to www.pastafazoom.com , the web page, Italian Car Consortium, will come up and there is information there about the next drive on Mother's Day. On this site is also information and pictures from the previous drives. If you have an Italian car (and especially if you have a FIAT) you are more than welcome to join our group!
John Donohue

I like pasta.....

Post by John Donohue »

I will try to get connected with the Pasta Fazoom people before Memorial Day - I hear there is a ride from Cazenovia to Norwich.
fiater

Post by fiater »

John, the spring drive's on Mothers Day, May 14th. I'm out of town and I won't be there. If you miss the spring Drive, The fall drive's usually around sept. 25th. The website should explain it all.