Seating option (just for fun)

Keeping it sharp - paint, wax, detailing, etc.
Danno

Seating option (just for fun)

Post by Danno »

would these be cool front seats when recovered with matching vinyl?

I think the seats look simple enough to recover, and they are power too.

click HERE

not a bad price either.

just making small talk, not sure if i'd want to partake in something like this or not. I mean my seats are in pretty good shape as it is.

If i did something like this I'd probably splurge for the heated seat inserts that you see on ebay too...
kris

Post by kris »

Danno, those seats in a spider? Do i have to be honest??

greets, Kris.
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

I'd be leery of putting any Ford parts in my Fiat :(
mdrburchette
Your car is a: 1972 Fiat 124 Sport

Post by mdrburchette »

People's selling techniques really kill me. Those are listed as used/excellent condition and they don't even bother vacuuming them. :?
The only thing my Fiat shares with Ford is the clutch alignment tool!
Danno

Post by Danno »

I don't wanna see too much complaining about ford from fiat owners...
Fiat 500 = Ford Ka (even if it is 4 years in the future!)
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

if you worked on some of the Fords I've seen, you'd understand
Danno

Post by Danno »

So Cal Mark wrote:if you worked on some of the Fords I've seen, you'd understand
well, I worked in a ford stamping plant for a summer (those guys are overpaid) and if the quality control in the other plants was as "good 'nuff" as ours was with body parts, then I'd not be all too surprsised by any stories you could tell me.

oh, and they all freaked out when I showed up in my Altima to work, but they didn't have a problem with the guys who drove their Made in Mexico Mazda, I mean Made in the US Ranger, trucks....
Spyderbuddy

Post by Spyderbuddy »

alot of roadster guys down here are using the pontiac fiero seats in there rods mainly because they can mount on any flat surface i got a set and used them great seats you just have to build the floor pan flat on the fiat
jasongibson

Post by jasongibson »

Danno wrote:I don't wanna see too much complaining about ford from fiat owners...
Fiat 500 = Ford Ka (even if it is 4 years in the future!)
The guy that designed the "Street Ka" drives a ........

Yep, 124 Spider :D
kapman001

E30 Seats

Post by kapman001 »

I am just finishing up installing a set of Tan Leatherette Seats out of a BMW E30... They look awesome... the only issue was I had to remove the old sliders and drill a few new holes, but it wasnt anything an angle grinder and a sledge hammer couldn't take care of