debadging

Keeping it sharp - paint, wax, detailing, etc.
Danno

debadging

Post by Danno »

anybody else done this? i think the front looks pretty decent....

Danno

Post by Danno »

don't mind the other rust repair spot, at first glance you might think that's what i'm talking about, but the badge was way lower than that. Also you can see where I had to do some dent repair on Spidey's right breast (what are those things called anyway?) it's all good now though. a lot of other body parts to work on, but the hood is straight now. Just need to get rid of the gawd aweful pinstriping. I hate pinstriping.
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

why debadge? Are you ashamed of the Fiat name? IMHO, the newer upgraded Fiat badges are beautiful
Danno

Post by Danno »

So Cal Mark wrote:why debadge? Are you ashamed of the Fiat name? IMHO, the newer upgraded Fiat badges are beautiful
well, it came down to 2 bucks of bondo and some time or 110 bucks worth of badges. besides, by reducing wind resistance my fiat will be at least .0001mph faster and will accellerate to 60 approximately .000002 seconds faster than it would have.
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

since you calculated the performance gain, I completely understand. As long as it's not "we don't need no stinkin' badges" situation.
Danno

Post by Danno »

well, since you brought it up...But you know it is true <---click me
noneedforanintroduction

Post by noneedforanintroduction »

I always remove that badge.

But then again, i use a BS grill, with a Punto 100th anniversary badge mounted in the middle of it... It's too big for that hole.

i haven't removed it from my latest project yet- when the car goes for new paint, that spot gets filled

Portland Scott

help with debadging

Post by Portland Scott »

If you need any help debadging your Fiat, the kids in my neighborhood seem to be experts!