Washer Nozzles

This is the place to discuss restoration problems, post questions or projects-complete or partial.
SpiderJim

Washer Nozzles

Post by SpiderJim »

FYI I tried to get replacements for my original washer nozzles with no joy. So I scouted out the local auto stores and only one even sold them! I kind of like the simple look of these and the fact they do not get caught or broken when washing the car due to the low profile.

SLOSpider
Your car is a: 1973 124 Spider 2.0FI

Re: Washer Nozzles

Post by SLOSpider »

Any information on supplier or part #? How is the stream to the windshield?
1975 124 Spider
1976 Mazda Cosmo http://www.mazdacosmo.com
1989 Chevy k5 Blazer
1967 GT Mustang Fastback
SpiderJim

Post by SpiderJim »

I assume the spray will be okay as it is adjustable but the car is still being put together. I got it from a local car parts store similar to Autozone in the states. They do look much nicer and just a few bucks.
narfire
Your car is a: 1980 124 spider

Post by narfire »

SpiderJim wrote:I got it from a local car parts store similar to Autozone in the states. They do look much nicer and just a few bucks.
Jim...allthough I don't use them much in the Okanagan :mrgreen: Did you source at Lordco?
Chris
80 FI spider
72 work in progress
2017 Golf R ( APR Stg. 1)
2018 F350 crew long box
SpiderJim

Post by SpiderJim »

narfire wrote:
SpiderJim wrote:I got it from a local car parts store similar to Autozone in the states. They do look much nicer and just a few bucks.
Jim...allthough I don't use them much in the Okanagan :mrgreen: Did you source at Lordco?
Chris
Canook Tire. Only place in Campbell river that even sold them off the shelf. They have black and chrome.
DoctorPDR

Post by DoctorPDR »

I bought some washer nozzles a while ago on eBay. The are actually a great set and have a nut at the bottom in order to fasten them securely to the cowl. They spray very well, are adjustable, and I think they are also used on the Fiat Dino.

SpiderJim

Post by SpiderJim »

DoctorPDR wrote:I bought some washer nozzles a while ago on eBay. The are actually a great set and have a nut at the bottom in order to fasten them securely to the cowl. They spray very well, are adjustable, and I think they are also used on the Fiat Dino.

Nice looking and good quality look to them. Watch your knuckles when cleaning the car though...
wachuko
Your car is a: 1981 Fiat 2000 Spider

Post by wachuko »

Those are very nice. Mine are working but need to be replaced... Since this car is already far from stock/original I will look for some low profile units as well.

Thank you !
Drive Safe!
Wachuko

1981 Fiat Spider Progress thread
1967 912 Progress Thread
1981 911 SC Coupe RS Transformation
1983 911 SC Coupe RSR Transformation
1991 964 C4 Cabriolet Progress Thread
2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d
2015 FIAT Abarth
DoctorPDR

Post by DoctorPDR »

Thanks guys. Actually, they sit fairly low. Not as low as Spiderjim's, but not bad at all.