Help me understand that diagram

Gotta love that wiring . . .
dadicool

Help me understand that diagram

Post by dadicool »

Hello,

Working on my wiring i have encounter few items i don't understand. since English is not my mother tongue language i find it difficult to know what the descriptions on the wiring diagram means...
I will appreciate some help:

what is the direction indication flasher? what it do and where it should be located?

what is the Dashboard lamps with built-in switches ? what it dose and where it should be located?

dose the "out side lightning switch" is what control the head lights? is it the switch in the left side of the dash?

what is the "Instrument panel lights switch"? what it dose and where it should be located?

what is the "Instrument panel lights and side lamps repeater rheostat"? what it dose and where it should be located?

what is the "Selector switch for outer lightning and anti-dazzle flashes"?what it dose and where it should be located?

where the "three position ventilation switch should be located?

sorry for the long list....

thank you
Sha-ron
mbouse

Post by mbouse »

What model and what year car are you dealing with? I think I could answer about half of those questions if I only knew the answer to these two questions.
dadicool

Post by dadicool »

Thank you for your help

Its a 1972 fiat spider 124

Thank you again
Sha-ron
mdrburchette
Your car is a: 1972 Fiat 124 Sport

Post by mdrburchette »

Direction indication flasher - turn signal flasher should be located behind radio console.

dashboard lamps with built-in switches -

outside lightning switch - sounds like headlight switch left side of dash

Instrument panel lights switch - ?

instrument panel lights and side lamps repeater rheostat - rheostat knob in center dash, maybe

selector switch for outer lightning and anti-dazzle flashes - lever on steering wheel

three position ventilation switch - heater switch on center lower console?

Sorry, some of the items seem to repeat themselves. I've got a '72 model wiring diagram I can send you that may be easier to understand or you can email me for my phone # and I'll help you. I've been through the wiring harness on my 72 several times.
spiderlady@earthlink.net