Canadian-American summit

Shows, meets, organized drives, club info
azruss
Your car is a: 80 Fiat 2000 FI

Canadian-American summit

Post by azruss »

Meeting with Glen T (funcar) from Ontario, Canada tomorrow at noon. Yard House at desert ridge mall of Tatum and 101. Our yearly hook-up. Any of you locals are welcome to join us. Lynn is coming and I think Glen's wife is coming as well. Fiat will probably stay in the garage as the weather is turning north. :mrgreen:
Ramzi

Re: Canadian-American summit

Post by Ramzi »

Say hello to that ol snowbird for me!

Ramzi
Funcar
Your car is a: 1972 Fiat Spider 124

Post by Funcar »

Russ. Wendy and I enjoyed our get together and chat (2 hours flew buy ). Thanks for sharing your knowledge, experience and ideas on the Fiat Spider 124. Your enthusiasm and passion is contagious. I hope to get my Spider out of storage mid April to continue getting her ready for the road.
Ramzi ...if you had Phoenix weather this time of year I would consider a Texas get- away.
Glen
Kitchener ON Canada
73 Fiat Spider 124
Ramzi

Post by Ramzi »

If we had Phoenix weather? I only wish. 2 1/2 snow days last week and potentially one more this week..... Im thinking about coming to visit Russ just to get out of the snow!

Love the fact that folks from all over the world can meet of our shared interests! The world is a smaller place when you have a Spider!

Ramzi
AriK
Patron 2018
Patron 2018
Your car is a: 1979 Fiat Spider

Post by AriK »

Ramzi wrote:If we had Phoenix weather? I only wish. 2 1/2 snow days last week and potentially one more this week..... Im thinking about coming to visit Russ just to get out of the snow!

Love the fact that folks from all over the world can meet of our shared interests! The world is a smaller place when you have a Spider!

Ramzi
So do we expect to see you at FFO?
azruss
Your car is a: 80 Fiat 2000 FI

Post by azruss »

The meet with Glen and Wendy was great fun. Its too bad some of that Canadian weather followed Glen here so the spider stayed home in the garage. Glen's been making great progress on his spider and showed me a video of starting up the car. He had a grin plastered from ear to ear. It was great. Looks like this is turning into a yearly event. I tried to give him my 80s bumpers but he decided that was too much to haul on the plane. I figure if Cameron Diaz can take a "triple deuce" as carry-on, a couple of 400# bumpers isnt much more of a stretch. :mrgreen:
Ramzi

Post by Ramzi »

AriK wrote:So do we expect to see you at FFO?
Csaba looks like the man for the job this year. Ill be holding down the fort again

R