I need gas vent hose pics in trunk

This is the place to discuss restoration problems, post questions or projects-complete or partial.
jimmycakes401

I need gas vent hose pics in trunk

Post by jimmycakes401 »

I don't know what mounting brackets hold what hoses and what holes in the frame house which hoses. Does one of the hoses go into the side wall near the fill tube and then up through next to the fill tube? I don't know. I would like to get all this done today. Thank you to anyone who can help quickly. I'm going to go buy some hose clamps. Wish me luck!

Here is a shot about as far as I got when I realized I have no idea where they go. Ha!
azygoustoyou

Re: I need gas vent hose pics in trunk

Post by azygoustoyou »

jimmycakes401

Post by jimmycakes401 »

woo!!
jimmycakes401

Post by jimmycakes401 »

is the skinny one off the fuel cap for water to drain?
124JOE
Your car is a: 1978 124 fiat spider sport 1800

Post by 124JOE »

the small tube nearest the taillight is the drain
when you do everything correct people arent sure youve done anything at all (futurama)
ul1joe@yahoo.com 124joe@gmail.com
jimmycakes401

Post by jimmycakes401 »

for water right? Does it just lead down to the ground basically?

Also I'm looking at this one way valve on the clear green hose. Where can I get one of those. I'm searching international auto right now and can't seem to pin it down. Or is there something similar I can grab at napa?
124JOE
Your car is a: 1978 124 fiat spider sport 1800

Post by 124JOE »

jimmycakes401 wrote:for water right? Does it just lead down to the ground basically?

Also I'm looking at this one way valve on the clear green hose. Where can I get one of those. I'm searching international auto right now and can't seem to pin it down. Or is there something similar I can grab at napa?

yes thru a tube to the ground

http://www.autoricambi.com should have them.joe
when you do everything correct people arent sure youve done anything at all (futurama)
ul1joe@yahoo.com 124joe@gmail.com