THANK YOU FORUM!!!

General chat about the car goes in here.
Spiderman80
Your car is a: 1980 Pininfarina Fiat Spider 2000

THANK YOU FORUM!!!

Post by Spiderman80 »

Finally finished a 2yr restoration of my 1980 California Edition Pininfarina Spider 2000. This is a car I have owned since 1983 when I was 16yrs old. It was my first car, and the first girl I ever gave a ride to, I married. I have had it stolen twice, stripped for parts, nearly auctioned off, and kept it alive through 2 kids, braces, sports, college tuitions, and four moves. It's a labor of true love! I can't thank this forum enough for great posts, detailed how to's, and enthusiastic support. I never went to a mechanic, although I can't say I wasn't tempted a time or two. Did it all myself (not really, because The Forum helped a lot!). Saved a ton of dough! And... Had a lot of fun (between many expletives). Most of all, I feel incredibly proud, rewarded and satisfied. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Long live The FIAT Spider Forum...!

Wish I could share photos here...
aj81spider
Patron 2020
Patron 2020
Your car is a: 1974 Fiat 124 Spider

Re: THANK YOU FORUM!!!

Post by aj81spider »

Congratulations! That's quite a history.

I've also found this forum to be indispensable to restoring my car. It's a great community.
A.J.

1974 Fiat 124 Spider
2006 Corvette
1981 Spider 2000 (sold 2013 - never should have sold that car)
rdv
Your car is a: 69 AS Spider

Re: THANK YOU FORUM!!!

Post by rdv »

Good morning!
Sounds like a happyend?! Would like to see some pics from your car! You have to use another website or forum to upload your pics!
As german sites I can recommend fiatspider.de and 124fiatspider.de, there you can upload your pics and use the picture links to show them here.

Cheers Ralf

PS: Can we get your car data and story for the worldwide Spider Register?
69 AS Spider
-------------------------------
the Worldwide Spider Register
Be part of it and register your car(s). Starting point here:
https://www.fiatspider.de/worldwide-spider-register