Anyone buy a soft top from Vick?

Keeping it sharp - paint, wax, detailing, etc.
Iansenn
Your car is a: 1972 124 Spider

Anyone buy a soft top from Vick?

Post by Iansenn »

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone has bought a new vinyl top through vicks. I'm really eyeing one up but I'd love to see pictures other than the one on the site (which is just a close up on the vinyl) the one I'm looking at is SKU# 50-3032-B
MattVAS
Patron 2020
Patron 2020
Your car is a: 1976 Fiat Spider 124

Re: Anyone buy a soft top from Vick?

Post by MattVAS »

In our over 35 years of business several thousand people have purchased our tops. They look fantastic.
Matt Phillips
Vick Auto - Manager
http://www.vickauto.com
Stock parts or Performance parts we've got what you need.
TheBender
Patron 2019
Patron 2019
Your car is a: 1978 124 Spider

Post by TheBender »

I think there are plenty of great options for tops out there. What makes you drawn to theirs? If you’ve shopped with them and enjoyed your experience, then yeah go for it. If it’s price, dig in a bit and search some old posts here. I think they will start around $200 and go up. Also, many of the vendors will send you samples of the material.
Iansenn
Your car is a: 1972 124 Spider

Post by Iansenn »

I have bought a few things from them so far. Upholstery, door cards and carpet kit. I decided to roll the dice and get the top from Vick. I haven't installed it yet but the material looks great and if it's anything like their upholstery and carpet kits, the fit shouldn't be an issue at all. I'll post some before and after pictures when I get it installed.