what is new about this site

General chat about the car goes in here.
spiderrey
Your car is a: 70 124 spider-74x19-03 ranger edge

what is new about this site

Post by spiderrey »

compared to the old one, what can we do with this one that we couldnt do with the last one, just curious......
Site Owner
Site Admin

Old Vs. New

Post by Site Owner »

Rey -
Good question. This site runs on open source software. That means that there are a lot more options in general. To be honest, I don't really have a concise answer for you right now. I know that it can do everything that the old could and I'm sure a lot more. I'm still learning the ropes on it to some extent. Like the picture gallery thing. I wouldn't be surprised if I could figure out a way to integrate "real time chat" in here, who knows. I'll be learning more in the days to come. I plan to add some more "skins" to it very soon. did you know that you can change the whole look of this thing yourself? Just go to your prefs and pick the SubSilver board style, you'll see what I mean. I like the charcoal look myself, but you might like the other. It's personal taste. I'll keep you posted on new features as I get my arms around 'em.

Later,
=e=
Founder & Owner
FiatSpider.com
Danno

Post by Danno »

chat! totally, we have that over at my other forum too, it's a pretty simple addition and I think you can download it at phpbb.com

just did a search, and there are a lot of options for ya. i guess you can pick what you want, or at least search the options there

I guess that goes for anyone else here who wants to know about "cool features" that the new phpBB software can/does have. go to phpbb.com and look around.

if you go here: http://www.phpbb.com/mods/ you can look around at the modifications phpBB can handle.
spiderrey

Post by spiderrey »

i already did the sub silver thing, and i sent you a few pics, i think youll like them. they r a bit different.
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

Rey
did you get that motor together yet?
spiderrey

Post by spiderrey »

no! chris never gave me any money for the supplies to finish it. he has called me a few times already to see what ive done. i told him. zero. i just got off the phone with him 2 minutes ago. same ol same ol. ill tell u when i see u mark. later