Any California Events?

Shows, meets, organized drives, club info
kmartin83

Any California Events?

Post by kmartin83 »

I have a 79 Fiat that I would love to take to an event this summer. Does anyone know of anything going on in California? My fiat should be done enough to go to Hot August Nites in Reno, but I'm also looking for some get togethers or Saturday drives. :D
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

in Southern Calif we've found that not very people show up for winter events. If anything comes up, we'll post it here
bandit

Post by bandit »

Hey Mark can you post your site for the fiat club ??
cecat

The Southern CA Fiat Club, presents: April Fuel Drive

Post by cecat »

The So Cal Fiat Club, will have a spring run on April 1, 06...Starting off at Merkels house. Sounds like fun so be there, i showed up during the rain a couple of weeks back and only 3 cars showed up. Went to check out the mini's earlier and 15 showed up. Tell your friends, you don't have to be a member to show up. Bring your Fiat, hang out, go on a drive, then have lunch. You can always join later for the newsletter, and it helps out on future events with food and drinks.

Your car does not have to be show, we love Fiats of any type, lets make this the year of the Fiat.

The Southern CA Fiat Club, presents: April Fuel Drive- Spring in the Mountains.

Time: Meet at 10:30am, w/the first car out at 11am, back at 2am. Food (bbq) is normally served when we return.

Bring the family, kids, and Fiat of course. Check out the cars.

Location: 10440 Penrose Street, La Tuna Canyon, CA (AKA Sun Valley)

Call Merkel for more info: (818 768-3552

A fun day for everybody and family, great driving event through the mountain on a nice spring day.
dwisherd

Post by dwisherd »

There is an active club in the SF Bay area, 3-4 hours from Placerville:

http://www.fiatamerica.com/

They have monthy meetings and several events each year.

The Concorso Italiano in Monterey during August is probably the biggest Italian car event anywhere. There are always quite a few Fiats on display & related events for "I Fiatcisiti"

Regards
spidernut
Your car is a: 1979 Fiat Spider Automatic

Post by spidernut »

Those of us in Northern California have had a hard time getting together. Most of the Spider owners are scattered out from Modesto to Sacramento and Placerville to Yuba City.

I lived in Penn Valley (near Grass Valley) until a week ago. I'm moving to Japan for a few years. I'll still be lurking here looking for other Spider owners upon my return who will want to get together.

John
John G.
1979 Spider (Owned since 2000)
1971 124 Sport Spider (Owned since 2017)
1977 Spider (Sold 2017)
1979 Spider (Disposed of in 2017)
1979 Spider (Sold 2015)
1980 Spider (Sold in 2013)
1981 Spider (Sold in 1985)
2017 Spider (Owned since 2019)