it must be a custom electrical job.

Gotta love that wiring . . .
Curly
Your car is a: 1968 AC Coupe and a 1976 CS1 Spider

Re: it must be a custom electrical job.

Post by Curly »

If you think your wiring is in a mess, you ought to try converting everything to Right-Hand-Drive. :shock:

tbush

Post by tbush »

i am so sorry!!! good luck on converting it! that would be a fun thing to do tho!
racydave

Post by racydave »

Don't be sorry! Curly eats nails and spits razor blades! I deleted my emergency flasher switch when the dash was replaced. Probably a bad move concerning originality, I may never recieve my 15 virgins anyway... :roll:
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

if you plan to get 15 virgins in your Spider, they'll have to be small ones
Curly
Your car is a: 1968 AC Coupe and a 1976 CS1 Spider

Post by Curly »

racydave wrote:..... I deleted my emergency flasher switch when the dash was replaced.... :roll:
I did the same - as well as removing those bells and whistles for seat belts and whatever else there was that seemed unnecessary. There's much less to go wrong now, and if you've seen SPYDUH you'll understand that originality wasn't a prime concern. :lol:
katsi

Post by katsi »

UMMMM, yeah, like they said, the wiring pretty much looks stock. :shock: Does anybody know what all those black wires inside the radio compartment are for? I think I had like 4 of them just sticking out - the tips were cut but not stripped yet.

I did not know that prior to thier video game career, Mario and Luigi were Fiat electrical engineers. Now I totally understand all the magical mushroom refrences. :lol: Those two were never quite firmly grounded - get it? Firmly grounded? :lol:

OK, I gotta go now! :oops: