Hood Release Reminder

Maintenance advice to keep your Spider in shape.
greenspider
Your car is a: 1980 Spider 2000 FI manual

Re: Hood Release Reminder

Post by greenspider »

Steiny - Are you familiar with Lenny at auto-Italia.com in Santa Rosa for parts and expertise? Was Celiberti Motors in town back-n-the-day. Now works from property outside of town. It’s an adventure to get there (make a left at the old oak tree). Specializes in Maserati Biturbo but has lotsa Fiat Spider parts and knowledge, and Guzzi. Sometimes advertises parts on CL. Worth a shot and nearby to you.
Stay safe - greeny
18Fiatsandcounting
Your car is a: 1969 and 1971 124 spiders

Post by 18Fiatsandcounting »

greenspider wrote:Are you familiar with Lenny at auto-Italia.com in Santa Rosa for parts and expertise?
Greeny, thanks for that tip. I've actually bought stuff from this guy off of eBay, but I didn't know who it was.

-Bryan
SteinOnkel
Your car is a: 1978 124 Spider 1800

Post by SteinOnkel »

greenspider wrote:Steiny - Are you familiar with Lenny at auto-Italia.com in Santa Rosa for parts and expertise? Was Celiberti Motors in town back-n-the-day. Now works from property outside of town. It’s an adventure to get there (make a left at the old oak tree). Specializes in Maserati Biturbo but has lotsa Fiat Spider parts and knowledge, and Guzzi. Sometimes advertises parts on CL. Worth a shot and nearby to you.
Stay safe - greeny
Yeah, I've been there. His Fiat parts stock is ancient. He sold me some idler bushings for $20 or something and they had been sitting on a shelf for years. When I went to install them, guess what, they just crumbled. He wouldn't refund me my money. Okay, message received, I'll just shop somewhere else.

A shame, I can practically see his shop from my house.