Tom Tjaarda, Fiat 124 designer, accepts invitation to ICF

General chat about the car goes in here.
ICF

Tom Tjaarda, Fiat 124 designer, accepts invitation to ICF

Post by ICF »

Hello to old friends on this wonderfully updated site! I posted this in 'Events', but because of the Fiat Spider tie-in I felt compelled to post it here as well.

Naturally it would be fab for us to have as many nice Fiat 124 Spiders on the show field as possible for this occasion.

Tom Tjaarda, Fiat 124 designer, accepts invitation to ItalianCarFest

http://www.tom-tjaarda.net/cars.htm

Tom Tjaarda, one of the world's most respected car designers, has graciously accepted an invitation to travel from his home in Turin, Italy to attend ItalianCarFest Weekend, Sept. 8-10, 2006 in Texas.

We are very excited to have Mr. Tjaarda, the designer of the Ferrari 365 GT California Spider, Fiat 124 Spider, DeTomaso Pantera and many other wonderful cars.

Mr. Tjaarda will make a presentation about car design at the 'ICF Saturday Evening at Gaylord' following the all-Italian car show, this year on the waterfront of Lake Grapevine. Mr. Tjaarda states this will be his first trip to Texas.

The Italian Car Club of the Southwest, organizers of ItalianCarFest, are very excited about welcoming Mr. Tjaarda to ICF and ask you to consider traveling to Texas for this year's 3 day Italian car extravaganza.

More info will be posted when available at italiancarfest.com

-Jerry Lee Phillips
817 521-4400
Mad-Machine

Post by Mad-Machine »

been a few years since I have been to texas.. if I fly in, can somebody get me a ride?