Caribou Imports

Suspension related stuff goes in here.
landman08

Caribou Imports

Post by landman08 »

Have any of you ordered from Caribou Imports in Lagunna Hills Calif? I have ordered springs and shocks and some other parts from them recently. It has been 10 working days and no parts yet. My emails have not been answered regarding my orders and their phones are not working the last 2days.
So Cal Mark

Re: Caribou Imports

Post by So Cal Mark »

You should have done a search on any of the Fiat forums about Caribou. I believe Ed has shut down the business, but has still been accepting orders. Recently he has popped up on ebay selling Fiat merchandise. He used to be a regular on mirafiori, but I'm not sure if he still posts there.
If I were you, I'd contact whatever pay service you used and see if you can cancel the order or get a refund
mbouse

Post by mbouse »

when he posts at mirafiori he goes by the user name ED
RDSPYDR

Post by RDSPYDR »

They got me for a few bucks recently as well.

LOL
Braido

Post by Braido »

They got me for around $250.00 US so that is like $1,000 Canadian! j/k but i didn't have any luck with him answering emails and tried to find their phone number but it is out of order. He is going to Fiat Hell!
Danno

Post by Danno »

He has a legitimate reason for getting out of the business, but for the life of me I can't figure out why he leaves his website up. That's just wrong, negligent, whatever you want to call it; borders on deceitful.
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

he's now selling off his stock on ebay
Danno

Post by Danno »

So Cal Mark wrote:he's now selling off his stock on ebay
as a "lot" or piece by piece?
So Cal Mark

Post by So Cal Mark »

individual pieces.
racydave

Post by racydave »

Dont deal with him in any capacity! To many folks complaining about bein ripped off!
ventura ace

Post by ventura ace »

If you can't reach him by e-mail, you might want to try pizza-store@hotmail.com. That is the e-mail contact that he gives on the Mirafiori Forum. And if you don't get a reply from him in a reasonable amount of time, you might consider posting a note over on that Forum, since he apparently participates there frequently.

Alvon
lanciahf

Post by lanciahf »

Listen to Dave! I was taken too, I had to initiate a charge back through my credit card company to get my money back. Fortunately I did it right away as my CC company has a 2 month dispute time limit. I got my money back but others have not. If its not to late I would start Charge back proceeding with your credit card company.

For the life of me I do not know whey Mira still lets him post. He has screwed over so many fellow Fiat owners its just not funny.

Ralph
mbouse

Post by mbouse »

He has apparently made amends with the Mira folks, so they tolerate him.

keep up the direct approach with that "new" email address as well as the other contacts before you go burning him with nasty comments at Mira. Although, his user name is ED at that site http://www.mirafiori.com and eventually that may be your only way of contacting him and strongarming him to relinquish your parts or cash.

he is currently attempting to sell parts at that forum.