Ummm

Gotta love that wiring . . .
fiat218
Your car is a: 1969 124 AS spider

Ummm

Post by fiat218 »

:D gone
Last edited by fiat218 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
East Grand Forks MN
1970 Fiat Spider BS1 ( FOR SALE
1969 124 AS Spider
2017 Abrath
2018 Alfa Romeo 4c Spider
So Cal Mark

Re: Ummm

Post by So Cal Mark »

which site?
fiat218

Post by fiat218 »

So Cal Mark wrote:which site?
DID not know there was more then this
http://www.artigue.com
Jim
East Grand Forks MN
1969 124 AS Spider
2017 Abrath
manoa matt
Your car is a: 1978 Fiat 124 Spider 1800

Post by manoa matt »

fiat218

Post by fiat218 »

Yes I knew that
Jim
East Grand Forks MN
1969 124 AS Spider
2017 Abrath
bradartigue
Your car is a: 1970 Sport Spider

Post by bradartigue »

fiat218 wrote:I don't wan to start any thing, but has any one heard when the wire diagram will be up again :evil:
Never.
fiat218

Post by fiat218 »

bradartigue wrote:
fiat218 wrote:I don't wan to start any thing, but has any one heard when the wire diagram will be up again :evil:
Never.
I'm not starting shit, I was just asking, so what ever,. :roll:! Subject closed, got to be more diagrams
Jim
East Grand Forks MN
1969 124 AS Spider
2017 Abrath
maytag
Your car is a: 1976 124 spider

Post by maytag »

Jim, in all honesty, and following this in a couple of recent threads, I think you pushed the wrong buttons this time, and you pushed them too hard.

I know you don;t mean any harm. But the way you came across was quite disrespectful and ungrateful to Brad, who is a very well respected and extremely helpful individual in the Fiat Spider community. He was offering something very valuable (as evidenced by how hard you've been looking for it) for free, as he has with many other resources, well beyond just the wiring diagrams that he created. And your "entitled" attitude is just plain offensive. at least to me.

As I say: I don;t think you meant any harm, because we've become somewhat accustomed to your mannerisms in your posts. But I think there are times when you could put firth a little more effort into appropriate communication. This would've been one of those times.

my opinion only.
I'm no Boy-Racer..... but if I can't take every on-ramp at TWICE the posted limit.... I'm a total failure!
fiat218

Post by fiat218 »

It was all a joke from the beginning, started out brad selling his car, next thing I wanted to go to the wire diagram and I have that saved in my book marker, so I go to that page and there pops up the car and all the photos, so that's when I posted the sarcastic comment on " maybe he wants to sell the car and the wire diagram is gone".OK, at that time I did not see that his site for that was screwed up and all that was down, I did not read the part Where Did IT GO, until he pointed it out ,
CHILL, :roll: . I send him a private message and apologize and said that I never seen that statement on that website and Said gees h relax

Enough said now :?
Jim
East Grand Forks MN
1969 124 AS Spider
2017 Abrath
bradartigue

Post by bradartigue »

fiat218 wrote:It was all a joke from the beginning, started out brad selling his car, next thing I wanted to go to the wire diagram and I have that saved in my book marker, so I go to that page and there pops up the car and all the photos, so that's when I posted the sarcastic comment on " maybe he wants to sell the car and the wire diagram is gone".OK, at that time I did not see that his site for that was screwed up and all that was down, I did not read the part Where Did IT GO, until he pointed it out ,
CHILL, :roll: . I send him a private message and apologize and said that I never seen that statement on that website and Said gees h relax

The amusing thing you think you're sarcastic or witty. You're not hurting my feelings, I couldn't care less if you have wiring diagrams or not. When I do put them online, when the wind stops blowing here with this ridiculous storm, you probably won't be the first to know.
pda041376

Post by pda041376 »

bradartigue wrote:
The amusing thing you think you're sarcastic or witty. You're not hurting my feelings, I couldn't care less if you have wiring diagrams or not. When I do put them online, when the wind stops blowing here with this ridiculous storm, you probably won't be the first to know.
Don't really care about thread hijacking.

Oh wow, didn't even connect the Baton Rouge thing and storm moving in. Don't really care about thread hijacking. How are things down there? Been a bit too busy and have not even checked the news in a week.
bradartigue

Post by bradartigue »

pda041376 wrote: Oh wow, didn't even connect the Baton Rouge thing and storm moving in. Don't really care about thread hijacking. How are things down there? Been a bit too busy and have not even checked the news in a week.
Hijack away, it is nonsensical thread to begin with.

Wind is gusting to probably 50 or so. They say it won't get much worse in terms of windspeed, but so far the weather people haven't been to accurate with this storm at all. I know, it's not a science... We still have power which amazes me, I haven't had to hook up the generator yet.

They had a New Orleans official make a comment "don't run extension cords to your generator, plug them directly in" - so we expect about half the people in the state to die when they put their generator in the kitchen. Public officials need to think about the education level of their constituents when they open their mouths.
pda041376

Post by pda041376 »

bradartigue wrote:
pda041376 wrote: Oh wow, didn't even connect the Baton Rouge thing and storm moving in. Don't really care about thread hijacking. How are things down there? Been a bit too busy and have not even checked the news in a week.
Hijack away, it is nonsensical thread to begin with.

Wind is gusting to probably 50 or so. They say it won't get much worse in terms of windspeed, but so far the weather people haven't been to accurate with this storm at all. I know, it's not a science... We still have power which amazes me, I haven't had to hook up the generator yet.

They had a New Orleans official make a comment "don't run extension cords to your generator, plug them directly in" - so we expect about half the people in the state to die when they put their generator in the kitchen. Public officials need to think about the education level of their constituents when they open their mouths.
Damn. Good luck with it, hopefully they (the weather folks are wrong) all I have heard was same path as Katrina and same time. Here people are just starting to whine about catching the rain as it moves up. I couldn't imagine being right there at it. I made it through a year and a half in Miami with no hurricanes or tropical storms (thankfully) but I know all the craziness we had to do to be prepared just in case (Army had their own disaster plans to comply with). Again, good luck and hope you fare well through it.
bradartigue

Post by bradartigue »

I wasn't here for Katrina. For Gustav (2009) I believe the entire state was out of power for a couple of days, we had no power for 6 days and it took us two days to clean up a very small yard. We had branches piled 10' high around the house like a wall. That was a mess.

This is no Katrina or Gustav. Gustav hit us at 90 MPH and pounded the city; Isaac is giving us maybe 50 MPH.
fiat218

Post by fiat218 »

bradartigue wrote:
fiat218 wrote:It was all a joke from the beginning, started out brad selling his car, next thing I wanted to go to the wire diagram and I have that saved in my book marker, so I go to that page and there pops up the car and all the photos, so that's when I posted the sarcastic comment on " maybe he wants to sell the car and the wire diagram is gone".OK, at that time I did not see that his site for that was screwed up and all that was down, I did not read the part Where Did IT GO, until he pointed it out ,

ok brad
Jim
East Grand Forks MN
1969 124 AS Spider
2017 Abrath