relay locations

Gotta love that wiring . . .
jimmbo

relay locations

Post by jimmbo »

Hey all, almost completed tearing apart 72 fiat 124-- when changing out the dash I found 4 buried relays..which is a good thing. Would any one have a list of ALL the locations with part numbers ? For me it's easier just to replace with new. Ive only found diagrams from 1976 on THANKS :) jlwhite1081@yahoo.com
mPedro08
Your car is a: 1976 124CS1 Spider

Re: relay locations

Post by mPedro08 »

Try this resource for wiring diagrams, no part numbers but very detailed and you can get the part numbers more easily once you know what the part is called or does.

http://www.artigue.com/wiring-diagrams/

mP
jimmbo

Post by jimmbo »

Thanks I did see this before and it is helpful thanks for the shout 8)
mPedro08

Post by mPedro08 »

Taking the dash out of a '71 soon....wires will all still be in place. Would pictures help you? If so, PM me an email address.
mPedro08

Post by mPedro08 »

Taking the dash out of a '71 soon....wires will all still be in place. Would pictures help you? If so, PM me an email address.
jimmbo

Post by jimmbo »

Ive located 4 relays under my dash--2 by the stering column and 2 under the glove box. If you can help with identifying and part numbers that would be great. During my resto its easier just to replace with new and check all conections with grounds than to trouble shoot. If I buy alittle at a time its not so hurt-ful in the pocket... THANKS