The end of the line!

Gotta love that wiring . . .
AllyCat555

The end of the line!

Post by AllyCat555 »

I was looking around under the dash for the door chime wire the other day and came across 3 unconnected connectors.2 were white and one was black. I hope to find out where these go, personally I had no luck searching for their connecting ends but hopefully someone on this site knows! Hopefully they have something to do with the door chime, if not it still will be an improvement to have these wires in working order:) thanks~Ally
manoa matt
Your car is a: 1978 Fiat 124 Spider 1800

Re: The end of the line!

Post by manoa matt »

The black one is a relay socket, the other two are electrical connector blocks. Take down the relay panel as seen in the first picture at the top. The two bolts/screws in the recessed areas will allow it to drop. You may find the other end of the connectors up there. The smaller one could be the door chime, and the larger one could be the wiper intermittent relay, but those are just guesses at this point.

A wiring diagram and looking at the colored wires will tell you what the connectors and relay are for. Let us know what you find.
htchevyii
Patron 2022
Patron 2022
Your car is a: 1982 Spider hers 1972 Spider his

Re: The end of the line!

Post by htchevyii »

Trey
1982 SPIDER 2000, 1964 CHEVYII, 1969 Chevy Nova, 2005 DODGE RAM, 1988 Jeep Comanche
1972 Spider, 78 Spider rat racer 57 f-100,