Wheel center caps? Updated Pictures!!!

This is the place to discuss restoration problems, post questions or projects-complete or partial.
Kev659

Wheel center caps? Updated Pictures!!!

Post by Kev659 »

Well the paint is done and the car is back at the house. I spent about 40 hours in the past 4 days putting it back together and I must say its looking good. Question about the wheel caps. I have black ones on the car does anyone know where i can get some? Mine have some broken clips and I am afraid that one may pop out when i drive it. I have seen on international autos web site red ones do you think it would match the car?

Here is a link for the updated pictures :D
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/m ... r%20Paint/
azygoustoyou

Re: Wheel center caps? Updated Pictures!!!

Post by azygoustoyou »

It's hard to see what caps you have without a good pic. I have some nice black caps that say Fiat on them. So cal Mark sells chrome center caps. Pm me if your interested in the caps. I'll send you a pic. I don't think I have all four though.
TulsaSpider
Your car is a: 1978 Spyder 124 2L

Post by TulsaSpider »

Looking good! Yea I need some caps to my new Panasports too! Mark 2.3 inches is the measurement.
1978 Spyder 1800 make that 2L! Finally making real progress!
manoa matt
Your car is a: 1978 Fiat 124 Spider 1800

Post by manoa matt »

The car looks fantastic, interior too. Now all you need is to fix the cloudy clock.

If Brady can't help, I also have three of those caps specific to those rims (black with white Fiat block lettering, 45mm hole) 2 are excellent, one has a broken tab. matt.scarton@gmail.com