Help me identify these parts!

Maintenance advice to keep your Spider in shape.
grrrdot
Your car is a: 1967 124

Help me identify these parts!

Postby grrrdot » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm moving to a new garage so trying to shed some of the random odds and ends that have built up over the years. There are a few sets of things that I don't remember which Fiat 124 I pulled them from. Any help appreciated!

First, motor mounts. The set below seem to put the motor further forward. The set above I think put the engine higher? Any help with which engine these came from:

Second is a crank pulley. Its a 1608 crank, but I have never seen a pulley like this on one. I was thinking water pump/alternator and AC but AFAIK the 1608 had the alternator on the passenger side, which is where i have always seen the AC pumps... :?:

Last is oil pumps. I think they are all the same in terms of pickup position. At least one of them came from my 1197cc OHV engine which suggests they are all early (1197, 1438, 1608) pumps?

Thanks for your help!
-G

So Cal Mark
Your car is a: Fiat

Re: Help me identify these parts!

Postby So Cal Mark » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:28 am

ac compressors used to mount above the oil filter when York/Tecumseh style compressors were used.
Mark Allison
allisonsautomotive.com Fiat and Alfa Romeo parts and service. Performance parts our specialty!
Headers, ignitions, wheels, cams, flywheels
starsmark@hotmail.com 909-981-3566

Return to “General Maintenance”