Nick - Radiopilot

General chat about the car goes in here.
IlChengis
Your car is a: 1981 FIAT 124 Spider

Nick - Radiopilot

Postby IlChengis » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello.
Does anyone have Nick's contact info? Anything works... email, number, FB page...

He hasn't been active in a few years, but I am local to him and was hoping I could at least pick his brain regarding my own clock.

Thank you for your help!

PS= I PMed and also tried to email him through the Forum. No luck.

spider2081
Patron 2024
Patron 2024
Your car is a: 1981 Spider 2000

Re: Nick - Radiopilot

Postby spider2081 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:14 pm

I was of the impression he took an assignment in the far east. I was one of the lucky ones that took advantage of his offer and he repaired my clock. Shortly after that someone started selling clocks he repaired on ebay for a large profit. Nick voiced he anger in these rooms as he had been betrayed. I think he was charging $25 for a repair to forum members.
What I recall was he stated he would let us know when he returned to the USA. So far I haven't seen anything about him being back.

IlChengis
Your car is a: 1981 FIAT 124 Spider

Re: Nick - Radiopilot

Postby IlChengis » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Geez, talk about ruining it for everybody. It seems clear that Nick was doing it to help out this community, it's a shame things went the way they did.

Thank you for the information. If you still have any contact info from your transaction with him, would you mind PMing it to me? I think I got my clock repair under control, but wanted to ask his thoughts on something before continuing.

Cheers

Return to “Fiat Spider Related”