F.U.N. 2009

Chapter news, events, announcements
sonosml
Your car is a: 1968 124 Spider

F.U.N. 2009

Postby sonosml » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:53 am

Hello everyone, Since I'm the event coordinator for the Chi-Flu group, I thought I'd take the honor of inviting you to our regional event, started by the West Mi group. The torch passed to Chi-Flu this year and then back again across the great Lake Michigan Pond in 2010. Let me know if you want more details. FUN 2008 was a blast hosted my WMFLU

CHI-FLU has accepted the invitation to host Fiats Up North 2009 on the sunset side of Lake Michigan.

Mark your calendars for October 2 – 4, 2009 for installment number 2 of F.U.N.

***This is a FLU membership REQUIRED event***

The details are still evolving...

Friday evening - out-of-towners check-in at Super 8, and meet at a yet-to-be-determined spot for dinner, and (the new tradition?) karaoke...

Saturday - a late breakfast meetup at Cracker Barrel, a scenic drive based on 2008's with a scenic stop at Holy Hill, a late afternoon cookout and pano-style-picture at Camp Erin, with stories and tasty cool beverages around the bonfire back at Barn-O-Fiats.

Sunday - a casual morning at Barn-O-Fiats for coffee and bagels, a parts 'swap meet', and car-oggling. A short late-lunch cruise to a unique and car friendly diner, where everyone can jump-off for departures home.

HAWKER
Your car is a: 1982 FIAT SPIDER 2000

Re: F.U.N. 2009

Postby HAWKER » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Sounds like a blast. My car is on jack stands now in a major restoration. I hope it is done in time for this get togeather.
Newbe in Chicago...Bruce
82 Pininfarina
Class0872@comcast.net

racydave
Your car is a: 1979 Spider

Re: F.U.N. 2009

Postby racydave » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 am

It was a great event last year, should be alot of FUN, especially in a Fiat. Had to leave mine home last time :roll:
Central Indiana Italian car association CIICA

Return to “Chi-FLU”