Fun Italian Automobiles of Tucson (F.I.A.T.) seeks its next leader!

This section is a bulletin board for your Fiat club
SunnySideUp
Your car is a: 1982 Spider 2000 - CSO

Fun Italian Automobiles of Tucson (F.I.A.T.) seeks its next leader!

Postby SunnySideUp » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:40 pm

The Fun Italian Automobiles of Tucson (F.I.A.T.) interest group is looking for an enthusiast in Southern Arizona to take over leadership and administration of the group. The current leader is stepping down due to a new job and subsequent superseding priorities but would still like to be involved in the group's events from time to time.

The F.I.A.T. interest group has done activities such as an annual Wine Country Cruise, Pima Air & Space Museum photo shoots, and overnights to Alpine, AZ and Bisbee, AZ along with sporty runs up to Mt. Lemmon, Parker Canyon Lake, and Kitt Peak. The group also integrates its activities with the Southern Arizona Pantera Club when appropriate.

For more information about F.I.A.T. check out the group's blog: https://funitalianautosoftucson.blogspot.com/ where you will also see a tab titled "Leadership Opportunity" that talks about the opportunity in greater detail.

To talk with me about this opportunity PM me through this forum or contact me directly at agavefactor|at symbol|gmail.com and I'll get back with you promptly.

The transition needs to take place on or before 01 August 2017!
SunnySideUp

SunnySideUp

Fun Italian Automobiles of Tucson (F.I.A.T.) gets its new leader!

Postby SunnySideUp » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm

It was down to the wire but the Fun Italian Automobiles of Tucson has a new leader. The new leader drives a Ferrari F355 and a Fiat 500 Abarth (euro spec'ed!). They are heavily involved in the automotive community in Tucson and have run automotive interest and driving groups for many years. The new leader may rebrand F.I.A.T. and move from Google over to Facebook. Changes are rumored to take place in time for a September 2017 event. The new site/name will be posted here once it becomes available.
SunnySideUp

SunnySideUp

Re: Fun Italian Automobiles of Tucson (F.I.A.T.) has a new site - now on Facebook

Postby SunnySideUp » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:25 am

The new leader of F.I.A.T. has created a new 'forum' for members to communicate and discuss events/gatherings/general Italian car stuff.

F.I.A.T. forum now on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/863046150524176/ (login required - their decision, not mine.)
SunnySideUp

Return to “CLUB FORUMS”