Alfa Joe Is Back!

Post any links that you think would be beneficial to the Fiat Spider enthusiasts here. Please keep the links on topic.
speedracer

Alfa Joe Is Back!

Postby speedracer » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:35 pm

I got some great news the other day. I found out that the mechanic that helped me get my 124 on the road and sorted out years ago is back in NYC! I just visited his new shop in Queens this morning and he is the same great guy I remember.

I know that many Fiat and Alfa owners in NYC will remember the Alfa Import Center and it's owner Guiseppe, or AKA "Alfa Joe". He used to be located in Brooklyn, the location where he sorted out my 124, and then sadly moved to North Carolina. Well, he's back again and in business in Woodside, Queens, and he happens to be right next door to a classic car dealer that specializes in old Fiats, Alfa's and Ferrari's. It's Italian car heaven on that corner! I feel extremely lucky to have him so close by again.

So if any New York Fiat riders are in need of a quality mechanic and a plain nice tifosi, visit the web site at http://www.alfaimportcenter.com and give him a call. The site is all Alfa, but he is equally adept with Fiats and he has all the parts to...

Return to “Related Web Links”