Treasure Island meetup and coffee run - SF Bay Area

Shows, meets, organized drives, club info
Andyblahblah
Your car is a: 1975 Spider

Treasure Island meetup and coffee run - SF Bay Area

Postby Andyblahblah » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi All,

We're headed south this weekend to kick off a grueling road trip in the '75 I've been rebuilding with some high school kids. Here's the build thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33124

A few friends are meeting us at our shop on Treasure Island for a run to Alice's for breakfast on the way out, I thought I'd extend the invitation to the Spider forum, too. Vintage motorcycles and cars seem to be the recommended form of transportation, but bring your Prius if you must...

So, come hell or high water, we are meeting at 9:00 and rolling between 9:30-10 AM from the Treasure Island Sailing Center - right by the water with a nice view of the bridge. The actual address is 698 California Ave, San Francisco, CA 94130, but when you get on TI, take a right on California (after the store), go all the way to the water and turn right. Can't miss us.

From there, we'll be continuing south to San Diego, so that means South Bay folks can meet us at Alice's for a post-pie jaunt. Looking forward to it, it's been a long build and I'm anxious to get it on the road.
1975 Fiat Spider
1978 Fiat 128 2D Sedan
1964 GMC Handi-Van
2003 Toyota Tacoma
A bunch o motorcycles

Return to “Fiat Spider Events”