Hey ya'll

If you just registered, post a brief greeting in here.
Begottenmilk
Your car is a: 1979 Fiat 124 Spider 2000

Hey ya'll

Postby Begottenmilk » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Howdy,

I am Joshua and I just got a 1979 124 2000. Bought it last week and finally had the time to drop off the pink slip and insurance today. I am still learning how this site works and when I figure out how to resize a picture I will post mine on my avatar. As for a bit about me I am an EMT in Santa Cruz County in California. I work on an ambulance and am in paramedic school right now. When I get the chance I want to start getting my car up to snuff for my safety standards (eg. new tires, brighter LED bulbs, make sure the turn signals come on when I hit the lever and tighten the hand brake cables so she stops rolling back).

I am a fan or motor sports and love the look of the old 124 rally cars, currently my car is stock and once I have time I might go the resto-mod route. In the distant future I might do a rally car inspired look. At this time school comes first and if its where I need it to be I would love to take her to Concours in Monterey this year. I look forward to getting to know all of you and if you have a build that is similar to what I like please hit me up. What I love about this car is that I have seen many different directions it has gone in as to how people customize or restore their Fiats.

The driver of the car with no name
Joshua

Site Owner
Site Admin

Re: Hey ya'll

Postby Site Owner » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Welcome Joshua, glad to have you on board. Lots of nice, smart people up here.
Founder & Owner
FiatSpider.com

Return to “New Members / Introductions”